Free SKYSports NOW TV Day Pass (Twitter Account required)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
For anyone interested, today the Times are running another free day pass offer. Enter TIMESOFFER as the voucher code to claim a pass that apparently had to be used within 12 months.

Brilliant, thanks pal :)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Well, what a nightmare I had with this. Having experimented with this a couple of weeks ago I had already used 2 of the 4 devices allowed (iPad and phone) and then I realised the only way I could type code in was on laptop so that was 3 of the 4 devices. Plugged the Xbox in, said I had used too many devices which was incorrect, so I deleted the laptop (one change per month allowed) and tried the Xbox again, nope, wouldn't let me. I was so angry, I couldn't use the laptop as I'd deleted it and like I said you are only allowed one device change a month, the iPad was out of battery so I watched the first half on my iPhone. I was so wound up I considered writing a complaint, even if the pass was free to start with!

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Can you explain how you go about it? Do you just go to the sky website put TIMESOFFER in and a code comes up?

Dec 29, 2011
Can you explain how you go about it? Do you just go to the sky website put TIMESOFFER in and a code comes up?
Sign up for an account, you have to enter card details though. When you go to buy a free pass (from nowtv.com) it says "Enter Voucher" to which you enter the times voucher. If you're already a member click "Buy a pass" to which it'll ask if you want to purchase for £9.99 or with a voucher. Click voucher and enter it. It'll be in your account, don't activate until you want to use it though.
For anyone interested, today the Times are running another free day pass offer. Enter TIMESOFFER as the voucher code to claim a pass that apparently had to be used within 12 months.

I'm a big fan of your work (thanks) :)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Anybody got a free code I could use? Would appreciate it a lot.

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
I have now used twice using free codes. It worked great by hooking up a laptop to our TV with an HDMI cable but couldn't get to work on my Nexus 7 or galaxy s3. You need to download Microsoft Silverlight software, but just wouldn`t work..

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just a quick bounce, they are now giving more of these away for the grand prix, so I'll watch some of the cricket as well on Sunday!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I managed to get one of these for the Albion away leg at Palace and worked great and have just managed to swank another one through twitter (again) which I'm hoping to use on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports