Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Money!!!

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
they would be legally obliged to pay out if they offer that price for an event! as long as you have a valid confirmation of your bet it would stand up in any court!

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
but there is no chance of me losing?

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
just tried to lump 8p on it, and it has told me that the market is currently suspended :angry:

wankers, i now go 5 days without 8p in my bank account!

Last edited:

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I'm sure they leave these on as suspended to dupe as many people as they can to open new accounts with them to try and bet on it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bookies have no legal obligation to pay out any bet they take as it is not a legal and binding contract. If you have £ 100 000 on Brazil to win the cup at 5/2 and they do and you go to collect your £ 350 000 , they could tell you to feck right off and there is nothing you could do about it.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Uncle Spielberg said:
Bookies have no legal obligation to pay out any bet they take as it is not a legal and binding contract. If you have £ 100 000 on Brazil to win the cup at 5/2 and they do and you go to collect your £ 350 000 , they could tell you to feck right off and there is nothing you could do about it.
Cool!!!
Anyone wanna bet that an international football team wins the World Cup. I'm offering odds of 1000-1, but can only accept bets from £10k. Bank transfers only for an offer this good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here