Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is my main gripe for away ticket allocation. Thankfully I noticed you could choose G Block rather than F Block which is behind the goal line and I kept trying until I could get as higher seat number as I could. Still only got about seat 25 though.

I've done that in the past, but didn't want to risk it for this match!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's playing it cool. Limited number of tickets that could sell out any second, and you log off and back on again.

You don't need to log off, just initially try to book a higher number of seats (and it'll take you to a row where that number are available), then when you get to assigning you cancel the ones you don't need [emoji106]

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You don't need to log off, just initially try to book a higher number of seats (and it'll take you to a row where that number are available), then when you get to assigning you cancel the ones you don't need [emoji106]

Thanks for this great tip will have to remember for future use

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
No Friday morning Norwich ticket thread?
Well I'm 'On My Way'
G block all that was left, no drop down list.
Coach booked Thursday.
"I'm On My Way"

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
Trying to get some now, but it's saying 'Not enough availability in this area for block G', does that mean sold out or waiting for another block to be opened for more?

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I'm getting "Not enough availability in this area" for two tickets in block G. Only other area available is the wheelchair section. I think it may be a sellout already. :(

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That was straight forward.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Got block H tickets. Thank the Gods I kept refreshing and didn't just give up when there seemed to be no availability.

Anyone who logged out and gave up their place in the queue, get back in now!

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
That was a real screw-up.
All blocks should have been made available when sales opened up at 9am.
I got 1 in G block and 2 others in H block (thankfully because I stayed online in hope that it wasn't a sell-out).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here