Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Carlisle ticket

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Yorkie isn't well and can't make the game today. Her ticket is available free. Pm me. I can meet you in the Brewery Tap or at Withdean.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hope she gets well soon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Get well soon Yorkie - hope you can find a home for the ticket

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
seagulls4ever said:
I'll take it.

Hope she gets well soon.

it's yours check your PMs mate

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
PS thankyou one and all for your good wishes I will pass them on.

She can't talk cos she has a bad throat infection...Every cloud has a silver lining:jester: :jester:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry to hijack Ned's thread for a minute, but it does show that being a STH is a two-edged sword at the Albion nowadays. Sure, you get a bit of a discount for paying up-front, but you only need to miss a couple of games through sickness or holiday over the course of a season and you find that the discount has been eaten up, cos the tickets have little or no sell-on value.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Tom Hark said:
Sorry to hijack Ned's thread for a minute, but it does show that being a STH is a two-edged sword at the Albion nowadays. Sure, you get a bit of a discount for paying up-front, but you only need to miss a couple of games through sickness or holiday over the course of a season and you find that the discount has been eaten up, cos the tickets have little or no sell-on value.

I had trouble GIVING mine away at the end of last season.

1066gull

Ned, have you got rid of it yet?

Can I take it, please?

I bought a ticket last time, against Yeovil and I didn't go. Really cannot afford 40 quid in a week..

1066gull

Anyone else got a ticket spare, and not interested in money please PM me.

Would collect it around Withdean, or Bton St/PP St if I had to.

Thanks

I will be online at 12 NOON to check back for any PM's, and if you PM, rest assurred I take it (unless you aint said you pm'd in here and I get more than one person contacting me)

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tom Hark said:

Good point Tom. My mates and I never bother asking for money for games we can't make these days. There are no takers.

Get Well Soon Yorkie BTW

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have always sold mine on where required at face value.

Helps running a football team though.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Adriodinho said:
Edit: damn to late:(
Only by 1 hr 9 mins. Still, that's good by your standards.

Get well soon Yorks.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here