Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Camping on the pitch at the amex 24th may

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They're doing the same thing at Selhurst this summer apparently, but all tents must be totally flame-retardant.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
They're doing the same thing at Selhurst this summer apparently, but all tents must be totally flame-retardant.

image.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds did this last sumner for one of the World Cup matches which they showed on a big screen.

It's a good idea though.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just got our e-mail...

Dear Moshe Jnr

Many thanks for your application to join us in camping on the pitch.

I am pleased to say you have been selected to join us on Sunday in a fun-filled day of football, movies and sleeping on the pitch at the American Express Community Stadium.

Below we have detailed some important information you need to know for the day.

• Stadium doors open from 3pm and please be here by 4:30pm so the fun can commence
• A safety and introduction briefing on the day’s events will take place at 5pm
• No tent pegs… pop-up tents with something to weigh them down is all we can allow
• No alcohol
• No BBQs
• An evening meal and breakfast will be provided, though do feel free to bring some snacks of your own
• Bring suitable sporting attire so you can all take part in some activities throughout the day
• Bring a change of clothes and suitable sleeping attire, as well as jackets if the weather doesn’t play ball!
• There will be no shower facilities available in the evening or morning
• Anyone who has disclosed to us any medical requirements should liaise with the staff on the day if medication needs to be stored
• A lot of stands and areas of the stadium will be out of bounds on the day
• Make sure you come to have fun!

If for any reason you cannot attend the event please notify us before the event by emailing marketing@bhafc.co.uk.

We look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Kind Regards,
The Marketing team

S

smileyweb

Evening all.

I'm working / coaching at this, so best behaviour please NSCers - especially those planning lots of action in / around the box *cough* Edna *cough* ��

We'll have a big inflatable pitch to use tomorrow - sadly, only the touchlines and goals and not a huge bouncy castle - and will be running coaching sessions / games / mini-matches for the kids between 5-8pm.

Come over and say hello - I'll be the old bloke in black and white training gear, huffing and puffing while 8-year kids give me the runaround...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Evening all.

I'm working / coaching at this, so best behaviour please NSCers - especially those planning lots of action in / around the box *cough* Edna *cough* ��

We'll have a big inflatable pitch to use tomorrow - sadly, only the touchlines and goals and not a huge bouncy castle - and will be running coaching sessions / games / mini-matches for the kids between 5-8pm.

Come over and say hello - I'll be the old bloke in black and white training gear, huffing and puffing while 8-year kids give me the runaround...
Hi. As above, we'll be there with 8 year old Moshe Jnr and he will love the football games.

Slightly frustrating that there is now some rain/showers forecast at exactly the wrong time but I guess that was inevitable :)

Do you know how many tents and people are expected? And what else is timetabled for us?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We'll have a big inflatable pitch to use tomorrow

Better make sure no-one punctures it by wearing studs. They'll let themselves down; they'll let the other kids down; but more than that, they'll let the whole game down.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
GC Junior cant wait, its like Christmas eve for him.... Proper excited.

S

smileyweb

Do you know how many tents and people are expected? And what else is timetabled for us?

Should be 100 tents, so anywhere between 200-400 people at a guess.

Apart from the film(s?) on the big screens later, I only know about the coaching side but Tom Gorringe and the Marketing team are running the show tomorrow so I expect there will be plenty going on during the day.

See you tomorrow...

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
My hubby and son are going sadly I'm working Monday so can't stay overnight. My son is very excited!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here