*Free 4 pack of Grolsch*

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Watch the video that loads up, text your name to the number on the screen, and get a voucher sent through to your phone for a free 4 pack of Grolsch cans, to be redeemed at any shop with a Paypoint machine.

Enjoy:thumbsup:

http://www.grolsch.co.uk/campaign/bigbold

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I struggled to find anywhere that would accept the text voucher a few weeks ago, so I complained to Grolsch and got £10 free vouchers to be used on any of the brands owned by the main company so Corona etc. Lovely stuff.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I struggled to find anywhere that would accept the text voucher a few weeks ago, so I complained to Grolsch and got £10 free vouchers to be used on any of the brands owned by the main company so Corona etc. Lovely stuff.

Yeah I have read a few people having problems, and each time Grolsch seem to come up trumps with free vouchers etc.

I work in a Co-op, and had a customer use his voucher this afternoon at which point he directed me to the website.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
um sent the text, saw him get it, but no text back. Guess he had not heard of me

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
A big thank you. Just cracked open a free one!

Didn't go in to Coop about 30 mins ago did you? Had my colleague ring me asking me how to process it!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Nice one sir - just got myself a barcode and redeemed at a shop in Worthing. Cheers!

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
I might just complain to Grolsch right away and cut out the middle man.

Free beer is always good, thanks

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Strangely he doesn't know me but I might get a chance tomorrow ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports