Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Free £10

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I didn't understand what I was doing. Lost my £10 and haven't used it since. Just signed up for the tenner.
It is quite a good twist on Fantasy Football. Players from rubbish teams can do well as there are points for saves, clearances, tackles, passes etc. Actually adds interest to watching a game I wouldn't otherwise have interest in. That said, the one time I won was because my opponent didn't replace a player who didn't play. And the other head to head I lost by just a couple of points - mainly due to Hull's keeper not making a save against Palace. I was banking on him being bombarded but every shot they had on target went in - the only player I have seen end up with a negative. Because of the site's cut, that left me with £9 so I had £4 on a 20 person tournament where the top 6 played - just based on the midweek games. With only a few games, the number of duplicates went up taking a lot of the fund out of it but I shall invest my remaining £5 on Sunday's full programme.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All those who joined and sent me the required screenshots have been paid via their nominated Paypal or bank account details.

(And if I don't get paid, I'm £400 out of pocket)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here