Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fraser

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
Attending a press conference tomorrow, interviewing Port Vale pair Tommy Fraser and Adam Yates for a preview of their F.A Cup game against Huddersfield.

Does anyone have any suggestions for questions I should ask them?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Did you really throw a chair at Dick Knight?

Are you intending to get sent off again, tomorrow?

D

Deleted member 2719

If you did throw the chair why did you not follow it with the table?

Do you feel chairmen get too involved with the on pitch decisions?

Would you come back and show some of the current Albion players how to lead by example and wear the shirt with pride?

What's it like to be part of the Addams family?

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
Press conference went very well for all those interested, Fraser had this to say when I asked him about his release from Brighton: "Yeh there was a lot (of hard feelings) I haven't got a good word to say about the man (Slade) I am glad he got sacked, I played every single game for him, every single minute I think when he was in charge I played, I never came off, I played every single game, did everything he asked of me, and I was sort of expecting a longer extended contract, what we had done was a sort of miracle in football if you like, I think we were 10 points a-drift at one point, with 10 games to go and we won 8 drew one and lost one, something stupid like that and we ended up staying up on the last day of the season, it may have been a bit wrong of me but I was expecting a new contract having probably played about 30-35 games last season He called me into the office and said I'm not going to give you a contract, but if you want to come back pre-season for a trial, if I cant sign the players I want, you are more than welcome, so you can imagine what I said to him."

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Cracking attitude, good to see he took it in good grace. Glad he's gone.

Can you not see where he is comming from though? its not like he was sat on the bench doing f*** all, and then he was expecting a contract, he was playing in the first 11 and playing consitently and kept the team up. if you look at hart he got a new contract on the back of it, id much rather of had Fraser than hart. even in OGH is a legend.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Can you not see where he is comming from though?

I agree. Imagine if you had a big part in saving the company you worked for from going into Administration, and then was told a few days after that you weren't getting a new contract. I think I'd be a little peeved as well.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I wasn't ever really a Fraser fan, but I can certainly understand his point of view.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like Fraser - fiery as f***. Don't blame him for being annoyed.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Indeed. To use the term "I'm glad he got sacked" says quite a lot about the person he is.

if the bloke who sacked me and put me out of work, i would relish the day that he then got sacked, for fraser it must of felt like a huge slice of Justice pie.

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
"Obviously I have lived in Brighton for 20 years of my life, and there is some people there I miss, it's hard to move away from home, from your family and friends. I enjoy the football more here (Port Vale) and the place, and having an actual ground and a training ground and group group of lads compared to last year, Brighton have got a temporary ground, and its all a bit riff raff, and it's a proper football club Port Vale, and I'm enjoying being here."

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
"Obviously I have lived in Brighton for 20 years of my life, and there is some people there I miss, it's hard to move away from home, from your family and friends. I enjoy the football more here (Port Vale) and the place, and having an actual ground and a training ground and group group of lads compared to last year, Brighton have got a temporary ground, and its all a bit riff raff, and it's a proper football club Port Vale, and I'm enjoying being here."

Now he can get f***ed :censored:

:dunce:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ginger, what do you expect

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here