Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frankel v black caviar

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Frankel will destroy that horse, although black caviar won by the shortest of distances the jockey never raised the whip once that was a very cockey hands and heels win. In my opinion frankel would piss all over black caviar.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Give it up TB, it's getting embarrassing for you.

Not at all.

What's embarrassing is people saying she's only a good horse when she's proven she's the best sprinting mare in the world.

Frankel is an outstanding horse, but he's never won beyond the middle distances. Which going by the stupid reasoning of those who slate BC he must only be a good horse too.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Not at all.

What's embarrassing is people saying she's only a good horse when she's proven she's the best sprinting mare in the world.

Frankel is an outstanding horse, but he's never won beyond the middle distances. Which going by the stupid reasoning of those who slate BC he must only be a good horse too.

I'm not slating BC. I'm just saying that she did not impress as i was hoping. I wanted to be blown away, and wasn't.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Not at all.

oh behave

she's just edged out some average horses

Frankel has destroyed his opponents

think the Aussies need to wined there necks in now

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Personally i'm not that impressed by a horse that's had over half its race starts against 5 or less runners and only raced at 4 different tracks.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
oh behave

she's just edged out some average horses

Frankel has destroyed his opponents

think the Aussies need to wined there necks in now

Yeah some of those victories against greyhound sized fields were like wow.

She's won in England, now lets see Frankel come show his stuff down under.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here