Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank lampard

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This pathetic rumour is one of the reasons I'm gonna take myself off that Facebook Brighton & Hove Albion site. It appears to be full of know-f*ck-all dimwits, creaming themselves at the thought of some overpaid hasbeen joining us. The saying "you chose your friends, not your family" also applies to football fans, I reckon - present company excepted.

Luckily I not on FB but I have developed a habit of investigating every transfer 'rumour' and where the source came from to see if it's got potential or not. It usually hasn't, and even if it has it rarely happens! Maybe I'm getting old but the nonsense accounts on Twitter and how quickly some of our kids jump on it as a 'rumour' and retweet it and spread it around Twitter really gets on my tits. Then they bring it on here and rather than post in the Jan window thread they start a whole new one... I think I'm turning into a grumpy old man :lol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This pathetic rumour is one of the reasons I'm gonna take myself off that Facebook Brighton & Hove Albion site. It appears to be full of know-f*ck-all dimwits, creaming themselves at the thought of some overpaid hasbeen joining us. The saying "you chose your friends, not your family" also applies to football fans, I reckon - present company excepted.

With you on that.......some utter rubbish appears on there in a daily basis. Sure it was today the was something about selling Tomer, and how Lampard is coming in to replace Dale because he's being sold.........

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
The facebook sites is full of kids making up crappy stories. Some of the ideas they come up with is laughable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here