Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard in Brighton?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's interesting on one level.

Frank must be settled in Cobham, or where ever.
He has earned more money than he will ever need.
I'm assuming he still has money in that quantity.

So why go halfway round the world (LA/China) chasing one last pay packet, in an inferior market?

I can understand the pride involved in playing pretty much your whole career in the top flight, not wanting to drop down a level.
But does that mean you'd rather play in LA China Wigan, than 40 miles down the road in a very agreeable seaside town, that you've probably visited many times.

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
It's interesting on one level.

Frank must be settled in Cobham, or where ever.
He has earned more money than he will ever need.
I'm assuming he still has money in that quantity.

So why go halfway round the world (LA/China) chasing one last pay packet, in an inferior market?

I can understand the pride involved in playing pretty much your whole career in the top flight, not wanting to drop down a level.
But does that mean you'd rather play in LA China Wigan, than 40 miles down the road in a very agreeable seaside town, that you've probably visited many times.

He and Christine live in Tregunta Road in Chelsea , this is a fact

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He bought a house in Kingston Gorse for his dad to use now and again and as an investment. That is his only property interest in Sussex.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
10717_EAS070230_IMG_17_0000.JPG

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He bought a house in Kingston Gorse for his dad to use now and again and as an investment. That is his only property interest in Sussex.

I know he has been to the local establishments of the Sea View, Clockhouse and Tudor Tavern.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes.

Also John Terry is moving down. He, Frank and Wayne are going to share a 3 bedroom house.

They have promised a "box room" to Michael Owen, but really it's just an airing cupboard, his face is going to be priceless.

To be honest, I'm not sure how true that is.

:dunce:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I have a friend who shows people around multi million pound houses. He is not part of any company, just gets a call from an agent and goes along with the keys. That's how rich people work. If he told me ANYTHING he would lose his job. He does about five of these jobs a week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here