Fox Hunting wa@kers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
All the usual crap banded about by the anti's coming out here I see.

Fox hunting is not illegal.

Fox numbers need to be controlled. There are many ways it can be done, but hunting with hounds has been proven to be the most humane way of doing it.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I must admit to clobbering more than one swan round the head with my fishing rods when they come round scrounging.
They really think they're it. I saw one fly into the power lines over Passies pond once. Not so regal then I can tell you.

You want to be careful doing that. A swan can break a mans arm with one swipe of its mighty wing, apparently. Evil buggers. Perhaps they should be... etc... etc...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Fox numbers need to be controlled. There are many ways it can be done, but hunting with hounds has been proven to be the most humane way of doing it.

Curiously,i am not anti,but why do fox numbers need to be controlled?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
All the usual crap banded about by the anti's coming out here I see. .

Yes Herrings are a recurring theme!

- - - Updated - - -

Still peddling this bullshit I see Junior

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Curiously,i am not anti,but why do fox numbers need to be controlled?

Remember the story about the child mauled in its bed in london last year? There has also just been another story about a baby having its finger bitten off by a fox. Not to mention all the damage they do within farming communities.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Herrings are a recurring theme!

- - - Updated - - -

Still peddling this bullshit I see Junior

I did a good job last time of proving it is not bullshit.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Remember the story about the child mauled in its bed in london last year? There has also just been another story about a baby having its finger bitten off by a fox. Not to mention all the damage they do within farming communities.

So if an animal harms a child (sorry two children) they should be chased by a pack of dogs and posh twats..................etc?

My son got stung by a bee the other day (50 quid for a pot of honey). Should bees be culled too?

- - - Updated - - -

You really didn't!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The Aussies cull kangaroos and no one bats an eyelid( poor old skippy )the Aussies just get on with It over here though some shitty vermin Fox gets a good kicking and all hell breaks loose

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The Aussies cull kangaroos and no one bats an eyelid( poor old skippy )the Aussies just get on with over here though some shitty vermin Fox gets a good kicking and all hell breaks loose

That is because Aussies shoot them (killing many in a day) and kill them quickly rather than chase them about all day before letting dogs tear them apart killing one or two a day).

No-one would complain about culling foxes if that was what they were doing. Fox hunting is about blood sport not culling.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
So if an animal harms a child (sorry two children) they should be chased by a pack of dogs and posh twats..................etc?

My son got stung by a bee the other day (50 quid for a pot of honey). Should bees be culled too?

- - - Updated - - -

The majority of people that I know who hunt are not posh. Posh is a word that is normally inserted into this argument to try and get the uneducated folk who know little about the sport to become against it, purely on the basis that posh people do it.......

You really didn't!

- - - Updated - - -

The majority of people that I know who hunt are not posh. Posh is a word that is normally inserted into this argument to try and get the uneducated folk who know little about the sport to become against it, purely on the basis that posh people do it.

You really didn't!

- - - Updated - - -

The majority of people that I know who hunt are not posh. Posh is a word that is normally inserted into this argument to try and get the uneducated folk who know little about the sport to become against it, purely on the basis that posh people do it.

You really didn't!

- - - Updated - - -

You really didn't!

- - - Updated - - -

You really didn't!

- - - Updated - - -

You really didn't!

- - - Updated - - -

You really didn't!

?....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

are you putting up this sample of fox hunters as a general rule about fox hunting?

What are the statistics for working class people involved in fox hunting? my guess is that it is not very high.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

- - - Updated - - -

Modern farming methods,especially the way chickens are treated means that the fox does little or nothing to the farmer,yes i could accept that argument pre 1940 but no today,as for it killing babies? whatever next,my cat attacked my brother in law,does that mean i have to kill cats

can't accept that as good enough

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Posh? see my signature-many on the hunt go for the agg,they would follow like sheep,a fox hunt is another form of facebook..i don't explicitly draw a link just because it's a fox hunt.I'm like i say not anti in totality.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Posh? see my signature-many on the hunt go for the agg,they would follow like sheep,a fox hunt is another form of facebook..i don't explicitly draw a link just because it's a fox hunt.I'm like i say not anti in totality.

In that case by the time Junior has finished 'proving' it to you you will be on horse back with bugle in hand................Tally Ho (Or OI OI for the 'working class' huntsman)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The Aussies cull kangaroos and no one bats an eyelid( poor old skippy )the Aussies just get on with It over here though some shitty vermin Fox gets a good kicking and all hell breaks loose

They outnumber the human population 3-1 best not let them get the upper hand,besides it's the giant frogs that need urgent attention.

Igloowidgit

Aug 9, 2009
"Hunting with hounds has been proven to be the most humane way of doing it"

How is a pack of dogs tearing apart another live animal in any way humane?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports