Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fox den

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
pissing in/around their den entrance/s tends to put them off. worked with the foxes next door.

andy89l

Aug 30, 2005
a bit of a missed message if i have read this properly - you seem to have mentioned the word humane but you are prepared to kill perfectly healthy creatures for no other reason than they are foxes. The humane way is to get a people who will move them rather than someone who is happy to kill for money.

You can kill in a humane and inhumane way.
Moving a fox from one environment (large village with plenty of bins to rummage) to the countryside could result in the fox starving. It's also impossible to find someone who will move a live fox without charging a fortune.
I'm trusting the advice of a professional and I obviously raised various concerns.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
You can kill in a humane and inhumane way.
Moving a fox from one environment (large village with plenty of bins to rummage) to the countryside could result in the fox starving. It's also impossible to find someone who will move a live fox without charging a fortune.
I'm trusting the advice of a professional and I obviously raised various concerns.

I don't know how much they charge but there are a few organisations who move live foxes , i can try to find out details but its a pretty common tale from the ' professional pest' controllers that they won't survive so let's shoot them AKA that's an easy way to make money.

Agreed shooting is quicker and if done properly it is less painful than poisoning but those aren't the only choices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here