Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FourFourTwo magazine Championship 2016/17 prediction

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I agree with most that Newcastle will be tough to finish above this year, but I don't believe Norwich are really all that, and for Villa to be a force this year it will take an incredible turn around in form from last year. They were absolute toilet last season.

Ourselves, Sheff Wed and Derby will be up there no doubt. Like others on here, don't quite get the Brum thing. They were OK last season but nothing more than that.

Not sure why, but fancy Wigan to have a fairly good season and possibly sneak a play off place.

Corals are confident enough to make Newcastle the ',scratch ' team in the division. You can get 18-1 on the following points handicap.
Villa +8
Norwich +8
Derby +11
BHA +12
Wed + 15
You've got to fancy us with a 12 point start.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I think PNE will be there and thereabouts, while Villa will finish midtable, and Norwich will finish outside the playoff spots with us promoted, cue a laugh at Pritchard

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It looks fairly accurate from a pre season view,... though I will swap Villa with us, I feel we are 10th fodder and I will swap Wolves with Birmingham......just my view.... but I was fairly accurate with last years table....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here