Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four Lions....

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
There's a girl at work who watched half an hour and turned it off. She said it simply wasn't funny. I've written her off as a cultural void.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Hillarious, also fairly deep undertones, if you liked this another good muslim writer had a radio 4 play called "till Jihad do us part" funniest thing I have ever listened too

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good film, very clever. Also some really good acting, especially from Omar. My favourite bit was the misfired missile and Dancing In The Moonlight.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
tumblr_lr0pv3YioU1qcex6ho1_400.gif

tumblr_lr0l7enCuM1qf338lo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqyq7f9vma1r021v0.gif

tumblr_lqyq6sjI7h1r021v0.gif

tumblr_lqgh72cucX1qgg5rbo1_400.gif

tumblr_lpqyyw3w1W1qh57nno1_500.gif

“Barry: Well, we got a target, bro. We’re all agreed.
Omar: What is it?
Barry: It’s the mosque.
Omar: What?
Barry: Yeah! Bomb the mosque, radicalise the moderates, bring it all on.
Omar: OK, right. No, I like that. I do like that, that’s brilliant. Let’s take out a bunch of Muslims because they’re the real enemy. Once we’ve done that, why don’t we truck-bomb a kebab shop and fly a jumbo jet into Waj’s mum’s head?”

The only good thing about Tumblr, the gifs. :whistle:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Shaking their heads from side to side when outdoors: "Barry says if we get picked up by CCTV our faces will be blurred!"

Terrific.

Flex Your Head

“I may ask you to blow yourself up but I will never ask you to piss in your own mouth.”

“No more widdling in me gob?”

Probably the funniest film of last year and pretty moving too. The bit when he goes to say goodbye to his wife in the hospital and she realises that he is entirely serious but can say nothing because the cops are there...

Last edited:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
there is no hope for these people

quite agree - bloody good film.

I got the DVD last year and watched it a couple of times but still watched it last night
There are so many funny bits in it
I was put on to it by a Muslim guy at work who loved it
"Rubber dinghy rapids bro" - in that accent just creases me up

One of the best bits of comedy I've ever seen.

The thought of Faisal in a shop with his hands over his face asking for bleach... AMAZING.

Not seen this film but now very keen to see the other how ever many minutes worth. Those of you who like Chris Morris may like to seek out a spoof "interview" he did of the late great Peter Cook in his Sir Arthur Streeb - Greebling persona - hilarious and available on CD somewhere.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really enjoying this, on Film 4 at the moment.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Had it recommended loads of times but didn't think it would be my type of film but it brightened up a pretty poor Saturday, great comedy and isn't that the best way to get a serious message across?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here