Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forza De Zerbi graphics for Vinyl Wrap

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
More of an off red....more to the point, why have you got a tractor dressed in palace colours on your computer?
Just sayin'
No, look back a page, it's on YOUR computer!

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Nice scooter brings back memories of mine also an Li, but mine had bucket seats. It was my second scooter and got written off by a car T-boning me from a side street.
Also was the bike I got buzzed by a group of Littlehampton Hells Angels. Teenage days!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
No, look back a page, it's on YOUR computer!

Season 5 What GIF by The Office
It's actually on the interweb page thingy, I just wanted to know where the link came from.
Don't worry, we're quite easy going and accepting of all types on here so don't feel you have to justify your actions😉

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Anyone know anyone who might have a high resolution version of the Forza De Zerbi flag?

Im highly tempted to vinyl wrap the side panels on my Lammy, which I ride to matches when I can.

I've mocked it up but the graphics available online are all too low res and would look rubbish scaled up.

Any help would be much appreciated!

View attachment 166719

I always had bikes as a teenager, but that is stunning :thumbsup:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
We should have a section/thread just for decent quality images to use.
Also my phone is knackered so I've spent far too much time looking at phones and phone cases.

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
I can't help with the hi res artwork , but once you find it my sign company can help with the print and application if required ....
nice one. I havent had anything wrapped before so I dont have anyone in mind. I do want to be able to remove it at some point without damaging the paintwork (much) though if thats possible. I had a business in POortslade in mind but drop me your details and ill give you a bell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here