Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forza De Zerbi graphics for Vinyl Wrap

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Anyone know anyone who might have a high resolution version of the Forza De Zerbi flag?

Im highly tempted to vinyl wrap the side panels on my Lammy, which I ride to matches when I can.

I've mocked it up but the graphics available online are all too low res and would look rubbish scaled up.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Lammy Forza DeZerbi Wrap copy.jpg

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Anyone know anyone who might have a high resolution version of the Forza De Zerbi flag?

Im highly tempted to vinyl wrap the side panels on my Lammy, which I ride to matches when I can.

I've mocked it up but the graphics available online are all too low res and would look rubbish scaled up.

View attachment 166719
I’ve never been on a scooter in my life but the Italian flag would look good on the side I think .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’ve decided in my head that Lammy is short for Lamborghini and I won’t hear otherwise.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013

View attachment 166719
I can't help with the hi res artwork , but once you find it my sign company can help with the print and application if required ....

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If he leaves for Chelsea you can recreate the final scene from quadrophenia......I'll happily ride pillion

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Thanks for the heads up, I probably wouldn't have spotted that.

Will have and sneak a seagull in there somewhere though :)
I think on the final design they removed the seagull behind RDZ and instead placed a more subtle smaller one on the lapel of his suit. The campaign to make the flag came from a BHAFC facebook account so maybe have a snoop on there to get a decent image.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here