Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FORTY NOTES QUIZ NIGHT - Thursday 29 June **DETAILS HERE**

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Why do you feel the need to shit stir at every opportunity? Why are you so bitter and twisted? Can you not leave your personal agenda behind at any time?

You can't even get the blokes initials in the right order FFS. Why should anyone take any notice of anything you ever say?

Some people can never see the 'wood from the trees' Yes I TYPED the initials around the wrong way, but then I am not and don't profess to be a typist, or like most people on here perfect in every way.

There was no hidden agenda or an attempt to 'shit stir'.

The reason for the question is that in the past players on loan stayed at the Hickstead Hotel and the away teams usually at the Courtlands Hotel, I thought that perhaps the club had done a deal with the Old Ship which may have been mutually beneficial to the hotel, the club and possibly supporters how silly of me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shame it's not on a Friday. :(

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Dies Irae said:
Trigger and I have sorted a team out!

You are gonna get you fat chuddy white arses whipped by the ho boys

Bring it on dodgy George Micheal goatee beardo fat type guy

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Thank heavens for that - dont have to have Dave in my team wrongly claiming Yorkshire as the answer to everything!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here