Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FORTY NOTES FUND (pi** take)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I had heard about this forty notes fund thing,but wasnt quite sure wot it was,i really read into it this morning!

i could not believe what i was reading,the club want more money out of the fans,is this a wind up or what?

no doubt all you dick knight loving (we believe everythin they tell us) will back this joke,but its not on anymore!

reasons why the club are takin the pi** out of all the fans!
1) players like bobby sold for 1.5 mill,none accept leons money has been spent+weve cut the wage bill eg brooker+zamo+trying to push kuipers out to save sum cash

2)the coppel money!

3) the price of season tickets,were already paying prem prices+they want more,ha ha!

4) little added extras the club charges like : away member scheme,it all adds up,its just 11 big take with this club!

and b4 you all droan on about FALMER FALMER FALMER,FUTURE FUTURE FUTURE,were forgetting 1 thing,if the club chooses 2 pump all its resources+i mean all+leaves us with nothing to strengthen,then that is their problem

what you dont do is go to the fans with a beggin bowl+say please sir spair any change,id say fcuk off+get a job dick,like the rest of us!

its a disgrace dick+you should be ashamed of yourself!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
erm 3) a season ticket for the prems about £800/900 ?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
yeh at chelsea,at everton its £500

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You do know you don't HAVE to give the club any money at all don't you?

Only give to the fund if you want to. Easy.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
i wont be giving,no way,i love the club,but will not be treated like a c***+taken for a ride!

its a very worthy cause at clubs in crisis,eg (york city) but at a club thats had a good income of late,its a fcukin joke!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
totally agree byf they aint getting my money either. braders the tickets are well over priced and you know it and fact a season ticket is more expensive than some premier clubs, not all but some so button it.
It seems as tho we will be employing people that sell the big issue soon to start canvassing for us but believe me knight would try and do that on the cheap.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
byf said:

its a very worthy cause at clubs in crisis,eg (york city) but at a club thats had a good income of late,its a fcukin joke!

You really don't have a f***ing clue do you mate.

Good income?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
well your the one without a clue,how many clubs,sell players for 1.5 million+i know its getting boring saying it,its equally getting boring hearing about the falmer fund,yes we do have to pay for the enquiry,NUT EVERY LAST PENNY,rubbish!

weve also cut our squad,bigtime+yes a good income=high season ticket prices+low wage bill

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
High season ticket prices are there because we make f*** all from gate reciepts because the majority of it is not seen by the club (you do know we are renting withdean don't you?). It goes into Ecoverts pocket.

That Zammo money had to go to the enquiry, it's an expensive process and will become more so if we need to go through it again. Anyway, we got a replacement for f*** all in Leon Knight who is doing the business.

Can you also tell me how we have cut our squad 'bigtime'?

I'm getting fed up of people wondering where money is going, it is quite obvious that you know shit about our current situation.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
well you keep trying mate!

i dont know why the club dont do a children in need style evening,where they show the club dying+full of disease,fans crying+dick knight on the telly saying!

all we ask id for £5 that will pay for leon knights coathanger at withdean!

£10 will get him a car parking space+some polish for his boots

and if you donate £20 the family will survive for a wholw winter!

now thats a plan .......................................DICK!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
no the difference is:

you beleive the rubbish they feed you+i dont mate!

dick knight says tommorrow is wednesday!

your answer: ok mr knight,thank you mr knight!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The forty note fund was put together by fans. All the money is earmarked for players. This is not a club promotion. You don't have to give anything if you don't want to.

Why make a song and dance if you're not putting your hand in your pocket, it's costing you F. All, so what's the problem?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
No mate, the difference is that I have some premise of how much this inquiry is costing and how important it is that it is successful for the long term future of the club.

You clearly don't.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byf said:

reasons why the club are takin the pi** out of all the fans!
1) players like bobby sold for 1.5 mill,none accept leons money has been spent+weve cut the wage bill eg brooker+zamo+trying to push kuipers out to save sum cash

2)the coppel money!

3) the price of season tickets,were already paying prem prices+they want more,ha ha!

4) little added extras the club charges like : away member scheme,it all adds up,its just 11 big take with this club!

1) McGhee has made it clear he is still looking for players and in negotiations everyday, we need some money for them

2) McGhee's wages, he may or may not of had a signing on fee, other bills to pay

3) limited seats means higher prices, we barely make any money if ANY money at withdean so charging low prices would only make that worse, its a fact that we need money so we HAVE to charge higher prices and still we get thousands of season ticket holders.

4) Forty Notes Fund is run by fans to help buy players, lots of clubs do it and you fail to see that it helps struggling clubs with little money.

In conclusion add weight to your argument instead of the same old anti-knight crap we see so much of, oh ok in your case I'll give Archer a bell and see if he wants in, would you want that? NO

As a club we have no money, we are loosing money at withdean, money NEEDED to be pumped into the Falmer inquiry otherwise we would'nt even be at this stage of waiting for an answer...we'd be extinct.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
but why are you bothering? it will only be wasted on players like zesh rehman!

dick knights had enough money out the fans,put a big collection together+go on holiday somewhere(nsc over spain or something) least you get something out of it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here