Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
A fair bit about us on there.Top bloke.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
That was a cracking interview about the club, and even better to have Forster representing us so well in terms of his knowledge about the other leagues aswell.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Repeated at midnight on Sky Sports 1 & 10:30 Sky Sports 2

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Obviously I knew he was capable of scoring some decent goals, but he scored some crackers for Reading. I would love to have seen him regularly in his prime, although with almost 1 in 2 for us, you could argue he is in his prime at the moment.

[yt]-ssxKVAUQQI[/yt]

...and this is just for Reading.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Amazing to think people questioned the three-year deal he was given when he signed from Hull for a bargain fee of £75k... Stats show he has had the best spell of his career with us!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Amazing to think people questioned the three-year deal he was given when he signed from Hull for a bargain fee of £75k... Stats show he has had the best spell of his career with us!

I think it was very much a case of having our fingers burned too many times. I.e. Rodger, Blackwell, Kitson etc

At the time, I thought it was our best bit of business in yonks.

It is his best spell of his career, but at a lower level..!

Mr Insider, Is he heading towards coaching/management? Obviously a fair while off as he shows no signs of slowing down (touch wood).

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Class act all round.
I've voted for him as player of the season the last two seasons.
Shame he's not 10 years younger is my only complaint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here