Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster you mug

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Nice one forster.....

I was on 2-0 with Murray to score first...

FFS can you do nothing right.

I thought my luck was in when we scored in the last min... then the little munchkin decided to score again.

Forster out NOW....

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Nice one forster.....

I thought my luck was in when we scored in the last min... then the little munchkin decided to score again.

Forster out NOW....

:lolol: :lolol:
see you saturday :wave:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I quite liked Forster making a point of applauding the fans after he scored. Seemed to me he was making a statement of thanks...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Nice one forster.....

Forster out NOW....

So do you think Murray would have missed if he had taken the pen

:shootself

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
:lolol: :lolol:
see you saturday :wave:

I shall be demanding forster pays my petrol to get to oldham on saturday for being so selfish and not missing that pen...

Actually I might now boycott attending on saturday in protest at him costing me that money. How inconsiderate.

:angry::angry:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I was shitting myself with the Wigan/Villa match at the end, kept looking at my phone praying it would stay 2-1. Actually thought it was Murray that scored the penalty at first i was so distracted!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wonder how Glen felt after Nicky took the ball out of his hands to take the pen?

Stop stirring, had Murray not scored earlier I might have wondered the same, but he's a team player the same as Forster, and he looked fine with it for me. It's not like he was on a hat trick?

Murray breaks his home duck, Forster gets a comeback goal, everyone's a winner. What's not to like?

J2 BHA

Jul 28, 2004
I shall be demanding forster pays my petrol to get to oldham on saturday for being so selfish and not missing that pen...

Actually I might now boycott attending on saturday in protest at him costing me that money. How inconsiderate.

:angry::angry:

Don't be like that...(how am I going to get to Oldham if you don;t go?!)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wonder how Glen felt after Nicky took the ball out of his hands to take the pen?

Well he let Forster get the ball (notice not taking out of hands) and stood back after asking the question so doubt he felt bad at all. Good attempt though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here