Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest vs Newcastle tonight

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
They'll still win the League, but good to see the old Newcastle and their self destruct tendency is still not far away.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
mmmmm. From what I read here on other threads, we are all playing for 2nd and the playoff spots, while Newcastle drive into the distance with only smoke to be seen.

I am not so sure.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Barcodes have lost 3 in a row.

Suspensions coming up, discipline lost.

African Nations squad disruption next month

Are the wheels working loose on the fat butcher's juggernaut?

Be great if Shelvey somehow finds the African grandparent we all know he has and can somehow get FIFA to agree he should never have been English...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
mmmmm. From what I read here on other threads, we are all playing for 2nd and the playoff spots, while Newcastle drive into the distance with only smoke to be seen.

I am not so sure.
That's pretty much the Sky narrative too....we'll see.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
They'll still win the League, but good to see the old Newcastle and their self destruct tendency is still not far away.

I'm not so sure. They've lost as many games already as we did all of last season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Mike Ashley said on twitter

Lansbury's hair is like when a 14 year old lass comes back from her first holiday to Tenerife. :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Barcodes have lost 3 in a row.

Suspensions coming up, discipline lost.

African Nations squad disruption next month

Are the wheels working loose on the fat butcher's juggernaut?

No. Maybe a bit of a slow puncture (which I won't complain about!) but nothing more. A win tomorrow would be especially nice, though...................................

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
6 points from Cardiff and Leeds will be a tall order but would make it interesting to see how Toon cope with the pressure in their next game against Birmingham

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
6 points from Cardiff and Leeds will be a tall order but would make it interesting to see how Toon cope with the pressure in their next game against Birmingham

If i'm honest i would rather Newcastle beat brum. Give us more daylight

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Great result for us, now we must throw everything at Cardiff to get a point ahead and if we can mirror Newcastle's win, lose, draw ratio for the rest of the season we can do it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I haven't changed my view since the beginning of the season. I honestly believe we are the best team in the Championship and by May, we will have proved it.

Nice! :) I admire your positive outlook... we are a great team tho'...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If i'm honest i would rather Newcastle beat brum. Give us more daylight

Agreed. The gap between second and third is the most important one, and I hope Fulham get the result today against Reading that they probably deserved against us last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here