Forest Loanees

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
What has happened to these two who were supposed to be amazing players and neither of them were even good enough to make the bench yesterday.
Is there any way we can shift them from the wage bill?????

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I think both are decent players who can add something to our squad. I would imagine though, that as Gus is our manager he wants to take a look at 'his' players and the ones he will have to work with medium to long term. For instance, he would not have learnt much about Cox if he had played Davies in his place.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Doha BHA

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thornhill looks pretty useless . He did have one half decent game on the left wing against Gills I think.

Davies I think may have something about him however

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Davies didn't look interested in the Hartlepool game and if he's like that in a match, what's his attitude in training?

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
What has happened to these two who were supposed to be amazing players and neither of them were even good enough to make the bench yesterday.
Is there any way we can shift them from the wage bill?????

Both are no better than what we already have - send them back!

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
There's no need for them to stick around - both have been extremely disappointing. I'd rather Gus sends them back to Forest, and bring in a couple of new faces on loan. Maybe a youngster or two from the big clubs that he has good connections with.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A left back on loan to cover for Jim McNulty should be a priority.....as for the Forest 2, yesterday showed we don't need them.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
A left back on loan to cover for Jim McNulty should be a priority.....as for the Forest 2, yesterday showed we don't need them.
Poyet wants to extend Hoyte's loan, with Whing back I think he would be worth a look at leftback, being a product of the Arsenal youth system you'd think he could be comfortable on either flank.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Or Hoyte comes back at right back, and Whing goes on the left, where he's played before...

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Poyet wants to extend Hoyte's loan, with Whing back I think he would be worth a look at leftback, being a product of the Arsenal youth system you'd think he could be comfortable on either flank.

I'm with you on this. Whilst we dont want to shuffle the pack too much after the win yesterday, El Abd still scares the life out of me and I reckon Hoyte would fit in nicely on the left.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hold on one moment: Poyet has, seemingly in three days, managed to turn Elphick and Tunnicliffe back into authentic defenders, so who's to say he won't have a similar impact on Davies and Thornhill?

I'd like to see what he can do with them before he pings them back up north: both came with decent reputations after all.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I like the look of Aaron Davies, but Thornhill can just do one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports