Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Green Rovers vs BHA

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Didn’t realise we’d played Forest Green before, back in 2003 we beat them at the Withdean in the LD Vans trophy

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Highly doubt it will get down to purchase history, if it does I'm in!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
High number of loyalty points needed for first dibs

The 1410 STH with the highest points, so less than half of the most loyal have decided to attend so far.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Strangely was put in a queue at 2pm but two standing tickets now bagged. Mine were numbered 801 and 802, not sure if they are going up in sequential order.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
598 as of now, 1407hrs, opened at 1400 for second tier.

Last edited:

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Yep, not given any option about picking a spot so all the seated , covered are obviously gone.

Uncovered standing.............It'll be like the good old days........

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep, not given any option about picking a spot so all the seated , covered are obviously gone.

Uncovered standing.............It'll be like the good old days........
It was covered standing when we played them in the pizza cup last season. Brilliant to be on a terrace again.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
580 left after the initial 2pm flurry. Goes to all season ticket holders at 5pm. I think we might sell them all but anyone that wants one should get one.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
1200 tickets

Need to wait until the last round if I want to take my Grandson

But I don’t think we will sell many, only 5 points, midweek and a small cup

More than half sold at the mo , when you say last round do you mean today or tomorrow ?
Even if you mean tomorrow should be OK as each successive tier even though larger numbers will contain less interest . Still pretty good though .

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Strangely was put in a queue at 2pm but two standing tickets now bagged. Mine were numbered 801 and 802, not sure if they are going up in sequential order.

Just got one number 772. Sounds like they are going down in sequential order. If so we've sold bugger all this afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here