Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Green Rovers vs BHA

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Could anyone who’s attending the game and has a spare membership PM me?

We’re looking for one more ticket but struggling,

Would be greatly appreciated

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Sorry if fixtures, but if the FGR allocation doesn't get sold out after today's 'purchase history' band (in a day's time
for argument's sake), would the club put the tickets on general sale?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Mickey Mouse cup 150 miles from Brighton, midweek, second 11 .....i dont think it will sell out.

I reckon a teamlikebrightons 2nd 11 would do ok in league 1, without really dipping into the players we've started with I still can't squeeze Ferguson or Moran into the team.

Steele
Furlong
Lamptey
Turns
Offiah
Van Hecke
Alzate
Sarmiento
Mitoma
Mwepu
Undav

Pacey is a understatement

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I reckon a teamlikebrightons 2nd 11 would do ok in league 1, without really dipping into the players we've started with I still can't squeeze Ferguson or Moran into the team.

Steele
Furlong
Lamptey
Turns
Offiah
Van Hecke
Alzate
Sarmiento
Mitoma
Mwepu
Undav

And the possibility of Estupinan !

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Steele
Furlong
Lamptey
Turns
Offiah
Van Hecke
Alzate
Sarmiento
Mitoma
Mwepu
Undav

Yes, tat's a good team - but I hope Potter doesn't go down that 'play the reserves, they might win but we don't really care about this competition' route. I don't expect to see te team that played against ManU and the Saudis - but I don't want any taking the pi$$ away against a third division side in the League Cup either.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
2 tickets bought on purchase history. 109 left.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Ticket bought. Anyone any clue on parking? Seems to be primary school nearby for £5

I can't find any information about parking at the school for this match. General consensus appears to be parking in Nailsworth and walking up the hill after a couple of pints or there is a housing estate near the ground that people use as there don't appear to be any parking restrictions there.

89 left now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here