Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Green (a)

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Setting off soon from Donny to watch the lads tonight. Hope it does not get called off this time. Stuck in the home end as taking the wife is in a wheelchair and they don't cater for that in the away end.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Forest Green got done at home by Swindon on Sat, tonight will be interesting

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This was the team before the postponement occurred;

[tweet]1442896891256008704[/tweet]

So Moran, Ferguson and Nilsson will be unavailable. I imagine two of Ella, Miller and Hinchy will come in to the team with Ifill promoted from the u18s for the bench. Perhaps, but unlikely will see Richards involved.
Guess Chouchane (sp.) won't be available either. Will Leonard? - Scotland only had one game, but would they have stayed in the training camp?

Forest Green will be a tough game - I'd love to see three at the back with Turns, Tsongui and Roberts - and if we can slip Richards into midfield as well, it should be fun.

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
When I lived in Gloucestershire, there always used to be a decent curry house in Nailsworth. The Passage to India if I remember correctly. May be worth a try if you're going to the game.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Looks like the match will be shown on Forest Green's iFollow for those that buy a match pass.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Streams to be had here, at least one is working for now

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Guess Chouchane (sp.) won't be available either. Will Leonard? - Scotland only had one game, but would they have stayed in the training camp?

Forest Green will be a tough game - I'd love to see three at the back with Turns, Tsongui and Roberts - and if we can slip Richards into midfield as well, it should be fun.

Cochrane is on loan at Hearts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here