Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

forest fan here!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah.... a sort of, i'll meet you at Haywards Heath station.... wear a red and white scarf.

....don't worry, there'll only be 2 of us.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
richie4everforest how many fans you bringing down

I think he said its just him and his son...

bold seagull i mean all together

Yeah all together 2 of them. Him and his dad.

No, him and his son. Still only 2 though.

Definitely two, it seems.

Two, and they are coming by train so should be no trouble at the park and ride!

When I say still only 2, I don't mean that his son is aged 2. He might be aged 3. But there are only 2 of them. I'm sure that's what he meant.

2002. You forgot Richie and his son

He said not including them, so 1998.

Hope you have a nice day out at our beautiful stadium Richie (bar the match)

Classic NSC :lolol:

Not taking the piss Mark, I just like to laugh and this is funny. Read these posts in this order, hooefully you'll smile too.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Hi all, forest fan here, I come in peace,lol. I am looking at coming to the game on the 15th with my son, we will be traveling by train into London the down to falmer. Could anyone give advise on what traveling by train to your ground is like? I am coming from cleethorpes so am looking at getting advance tickets to keep cost down. I ask because I have read somewhere that waiting and time is very unpredictable due to very busy trains. Let's say I book a train from kings cross to Doncaster, just what time am I likely to get back to kings cross? The big reason is....as many of you may know, advance tickets are far cheaper but they do restrict you to the set time train only. I would appreciate any help you guys could give.
Thanks in advance.
Richie
Ps, your ground looks amazing, looking forward to seeing it. Oh, and is it still free for train commuters to the game from local stations? (Got that info from "football ground guide")

Jesting aside, I get the train from Haywards Heath every home match so I know a bit about getting the train back up NORF.

For a 3pm kick off, we will let the crowds die down after the game, and the 6:01 from Falmer is half empty. We then get the 6:20 from Lewes which would get you to London Vic at 7:27, and a transfer to Kings Cross would take you 20 minutes or so. Unless you leave 5-10 minutes early, you'll do well to make it to Kings Cross for a 6:30 connection.

And yes, only get your train ticket to Haywards Heath as you get free travel to Falmer from here. Will shave a few quid off your train ticket.

Spencer Vignes

Oct 4, 2012
I wouldn't book advance tickets for anything leaving Kings Cross before, say, 8.30pm. Just to be on the safe side.

Have a safe trip down and give my love to those Cleethorpes mud flats!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It's possible to get back up here but may be risky. As you'll probably know the latest train from Donny to Clee is I believe just after 10.30 so either get the 8.00 or 8.30 train from Kings Cross and you'll be home just before midnight :thumbsup:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
So just to confirm ...there is no one coming from Nottingham just a father and son from Cleethorpes and they will be meeting for the first time for years on the platform at Hayward Heath and they are bringing their slippers.
So just another normal away following then.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
So just to confirm ...there is no one coming from Nottingham just a father and son from Cleethorpes and they will be meeting for the first time for years on the platform at Hayward Heath and they are bringing their slippers.
So just another normal away following then.
I think the boys uncle is coming as well so that makes 3

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Are Grimsby playing that night then ? Is it a cup game ?

No. The train company heard there'd only be 2 (3 at the most) travelling, so they've cancelled all the trains to save the coal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here