Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Forest Away

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Just grabbed a couple. These are selling slowly.

It's no Amsterdam or Athens but it is one of the best away days out there folks. Anyone who's missed out on the last two Euro games should be snapping up the 15 points.
4 days before many will be flying out Athens and trains not particularly cheap probably putting a lot of people off.

NottinghamGull

Sep 21, 2023
Nottingham
Hope all you STHs leave some tickets for us lowly MyA+ members. My local game and would love to go again this year. Great atmosphere last season, even if not the right result. I guess they needed the points more than us. With us making Europe and Forest staying in PL is best outcome for me.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
4 days before many will be flying out Athens and trains not particularly cheap probably putting a lot of people off.
Yeah, I'd be surprised if many doing Athens are doing this too, which is maybe why T1 is slow. Good opportunity for those in lower groups to break into the 'closed shop', though I appreciate that we won't see those sales till later in the week.

We know what the atmosphere can be like there. Need the fans to turn up and get behind us.

In general November and December look very expensive if you're a Brighton fan :eek:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Just grabbed a couple. These are selling slowly.

It's no Amsterdam or Athens but it is one of the best away days out there folks. Anyone who's missed out on the last two Euro games should be snapping up the 15 points.
Indeed - atmosphere last season was amazing - easily the best I've experienced in a long while. Plus, of course, the city itself is very pleasant, and the Forest fans seem a great bunch.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm hoping this one sells slowly, even though I can purchase tomorrow.
Hoping to persuade a MA+ member to join us and visit some friends (would be good if it went to general sale and the friends might join us, though I see it doesnt currently show that as a possibility).

Jimmy Grimble

Yeah, I'd be surprised if many doing Athens are doing this too, which is maybe why T1 is slow. Good opportunity for those in lower groups to break into the 'closed shop', though I appreciate that we won't see those sales till later in the week.

We know what the atmosphere can be like there. Need the fans to turn up and get behind us.

In general November and December look very expensive if you're a Brighton fan :eek:
I’ve chosen to do Forest over Chelsea and Arsenal in December. Couldn’t justify it otherwise. Plus those two will be on Sundays and are unlikely to be better than they were last year. Forest, however, can’t exactly be worse than last year…

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’ve chosen to do Forest over Chelsea and Arsenal in December. Couldn’t justify it otherwise. Plus those two will be on Sundays and are unlikely to be better than they were last year. Forest, however, can’t exactly be worse than last year…
I'm sort of thinking the same. Europe is making family time harder so having to split a little and something has to give. I think it might be Chelsea away that goes for me.

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
I'm sort of thinking the same. Europe is making family time harder so having to split a little and something has to give. I think it might be Chelsea away that goes for me.

Same. And 15 points for Forest is the same as what you'll get for Chelsea, Arsenal and Palace combined. My plan is do Forest for the points and miss one or two of the others.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

Surely we'll be getting more than 1,100?

We already have.
When giraffe quoted 1100 that was at 9.10 when a fairly large amount had already been sold or were in baskets. Also factor in the couple of hundred the club hold back for sponsors players etc.
So i thought i would add up the total number of seats that are actually in the released blocks and they are:- W1 458 W2 598 X1 698 and for X2 where only part of the block has been released so far i have estimated about 300 so a total of about 2050.

Last edited:

NottinghamGull

Sep 21, 2023
Nottingham
Sales this morning took the total available to about 400 but now the club have opened the rest of X2 and some more in W2 pushing it back up to 800.
Excellent news that more becoming available. Thanks for the update. I’m having to wait until Tuesday next week as MA+ member so need requests to go down or extra seats released. Otherwise a train strike would help but needs announcing very soon. Wouldn’t wish that on the rest of you 😇

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Excellent news that more becoming available. Thanks for the update. I’m having to wait until Tuesday next week as MA+ member so need requests to go down or extra seats released. Otherwise a train strike would help but needs announcing very soon. Wouldn’t wish that on the rest of you 😇
For you i guess what happens when it opens to all season ticket holders on Friday at 9.00 will be of most interest. As that is also the day that AEK Athens away goes on sale i think the ticket site will be quite busy. When it dies down a bit later i will have a look and if nobody else has already done it will post the availability on this thread. I sincerely hope that a train strike will not be necessary!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
The hotel we stayed in last year just outside the city but on the tram line in has gone from £45 per night last game to £105 (no breakfast) this time…. Will be a day trip for us this time….. what justifies such an increase for a room with a bed in it? Nothing special just a pub chain hotel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here