Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest and Burnley Tickets

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Speaking as someone who works in a business that has large numbers of tickets to sell, that is a definite possibility

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Reckon it's probably a setting that someone hasn't activated.. Saints away tickets are selling fine... FFS!!!!!!!!!!

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
I have a feeling this might not work til Monday. They've all gone home and not put tickets live I suppose. I expect we'll get a discount

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I have a feeling this might not work til Monday. They've all gone home and not put tickets live I suppose. I expect we'll get a discount

No this HAS to be sorted soon, it just takes one person at the club to call the ticket people and get them to activate the setting. Dicks bar is still open? and the shops are open tomorrow, I don't have a direct number, Wonder if Bozza has Insiders number?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
nope guys you may as well give up all games are showing as jpt and are showing sold out no way to buy
have been on the page for a few mins now just says all games are sold out cant even get seating plan

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:amex::wrong:quickest way onto site is use desktop laptop and net book all running chrome and ie at same time but still wont do you any good as all showing sold out this has to be the biggest balls up yet

C Man Staines

Feb 21, 2009
Just emailed the ticket office but as theres no one there, I don't know if that will help.

Insider???????

Just been kicked out, I'm not even trying to order for me.

Have tweeted @officialbhafc, bhafccommercial & bhaferret (I think he is Insider?), doubt they'll see it straight away though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here