Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those who like a cheeky saturday accumulator

Sep 27, 2011
Bodmin, Cornwall
Afternoon

I have noticed over the last few weeks that a few of you like to post your accumulators for saturday fixtures. I have just set up a new account on twitter to provide my tips for everyone. I am not saying I win every time but I have been profitable over this time.

My twitter is @UKtipster and would appreciate any new followers to get me started.

Tips for this weekend:

Middlesbrough
West Brom
Swindon
and I hate to say it but Palace

I expect some abuse as who am I to give tips out but go on give me a go and #showusyourtips

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I actually fancy a little treble for tonight's games:

Middlesbrough
Newport County
Airdrie V Livingstone Draw.

14/1 ish.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I am going to leave friday alone apart from Middlesbrough who I see as a banker
Its just a bit of interest really, I'll probably only risk a tenner and hope for a bit of spending money for Wolves.

Good luck with the tipping.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Burnley @ 19/10
Blackburn @ 11/10
Wolves v Brighton - Draw @ 21/10
Crystal Palace @ 13/10
Middlesbrough @ 5/6

Approx 80/1

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Afternoon

I have noticed over the last few weeks that a few of you like to post your accumulators for saturday fixtures. I have just set up a new account on twitter to provide my tips for everyone. I am not saying I win every time but I have been profitable over this time.

My twitter is @UKtipster and would appreciate any new followers to get me started.

Tips for this weekend:

Middlesbrough
West Brom
Swindon
and I hate to say it but Palace

I expect some abuse as who am I to give tips out but go on give me a go and #showusyourtips

Everton & Palarse double, £10 pays £36.80.

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
What is fourfolds? For someone like me who is not too hot on these things

Sep 27, 2011
Bodmin, Cornwall
What is fourfolds? For someone like me who is not too hot on these things

Personally as a student (you can laugh) I avoid four folds (in fact any folds) because I cannot afford to. When I say four folds I mean a four team accumulator bet (sorry for any confusion). Betting has allowed me to already to pay off any fees I owe so I am happy.

Stick to the four team accumulator I provide, I am not assuring an instant win but for the price it gives a decent chance

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
Thanks, can't do any worse than I am doing, kiss of death is an understatement!

Sep 27, 2011
Bodmin, Cornwall
Thanks, can't do any worse than I am doing, kiss of death is an understatement!

The one bit of advice from me would be to not be to bulk out you accumulator with an easy win for say united or chelsea, they may seem bankers but if you win minimal most weeks you will end up with a big profit without them then you are laughing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here