Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For the Players

Lads, if you ever read this site, do not despair.

I am sure the vast majority of supporters of our club know and understand the difficult circumstances in which you are operating at the moment.

Any of us who have played and managed football throughout the years also know the difference between playing and watching football and the effort which goes in by the player.

Confidence and the lack of can be one of the biggest hurdles any player faces; how to combat that is down to the manager to reinforce to the player that you are good. Every player who turns out for this club is more than capable of playing at this level and higher. How you do that and prove it can only be done on the pitch. Treat every game one by one, don't look forward too much. What is past is past, you cannot change it. Play your way.

When a player is low on confidence,the club in turmoil and supporters become frustrated, it becomes hard to focus on what is important. Obviously that is the result. It is far too easy for supporters to critisize, especially those who operate from their laptops. I think I can say that all of our supporters have the clubs' best intersests at heart, and yes it can become frustrating. We all want success.

A new manager will shore things up, instill belief in the players and confidence should start to flow. We as supporters have a part to play in offering our undivided support to the players and the club.

You are all good players, you know that; it is your trade. You turn out week in, week out, suffer abuse when things go wrong with little thanks when things go right .

Keep going and keep the belief. Get your chins up and start believing that you are a good team - because you are, the signs are there. Do not worry what other teams are doing; concentrate on yourseves. Get a bit of swagger when you step on that pitch and believe that you are unbeatable. Confidence in your own ability is everything.

Let us, the supporters, even if it's from our laptops help as well. We will survive and will still be in this division next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here