For The Love Of God, Keep Chanelle In!!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
070704000074.jpg

070704000085.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The top picture - now THAT'S my idea of a party! Even Gerry would start to harden at that vista of loveliness.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEE

DEFFO keep Chanelle in *drool*

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
I'm guessing I'm in a minority of one here, but I really don't see what the fuss is about with Chanelle. I want her to stay in because that Welsh thing gets on my nerves even more, and because I have her in the sweepstake at work, but I really don't think she's that special. I still would, but is she really THAT special?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm guessing I'm in a minority of one here, but I really don't see what the fuss is about with Chanelle. I want her to stay in because that Welsh thing gets on my nerves even more, and because I have her in the sweepstake at work, but I really don't think she's that special. I still would, but is she really THAT special?

Shoudda gone to SpecSavers .....

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
no she's not that special but she's the best thing in there.

I'd have the twins over her any day, and Emily as well when she was in there. But apart from that, she is one of the best in there, but when you look at Laura and Tracey that really isn't saying much is it!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
the twins are cute but they're not womanly are they. they're the same age as Chanelle but they're just kids still.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Unfortunately for you boys I think she will be evicted tonight, only because the public like to split up couples, and everyone will want to see Ziggy move on to his next conquest, or Charley to get in there like a rat up a drainpipe!!

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
If thats what you think, then put your money where your mouth is. I don't think you'll be right though, given that the bookies have Laura priced at 1/50 and Chanelle at 14/1.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
There you go boys, you've got your wish! I really thought she would have gone but I''m glad that lardy lump went instead! I think it will be interesting to see what will happen with the FAKE bird, I reckon Ziggy will be on the sniff so cue more rows and tantrams from Chanelle!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i tell you what , what a difference an article can make

read that she got her boyfriend of the time to wear a United shirt in bed! , no matter how much i fancy a bird i could NEVER do that..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here