Danny :clap:

Michel :clap:

Virgo: :clap:

Roberts :clap:

Leon :clap: (though a bit small)

Jones :nono:

Currie :nono:

Hinsh: :nono:

Butters :eek: :eek: :eek: They'll have to do that page in landscape rather than portrait...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Which players will be which month?

I can see Guy as Mr December, sitting around a crackling fire in a Val Doonican cardigan, with chestnuts roasting, a giant turkey with all the trimmings on the table, and an enormous Cadbury's selection box next to him

:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
youve just made my year :)

also good news this morning about a suit do with the players mmmmmmmmmmm players in suits

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he's as old as me:eek:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
ben andrews' girlfriend said:

Thats why it'd be mentally scarring. You'd be looking at the calender, at Claridge and then suddenly remember he's the same age as DtG (who's your dad if I've been following the conversations here right).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm bringing my own calender out next month, including a Christmas Advent Calender complete with sugar free chocolates....just GUESS where the last door is :thumbsup:

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
CrabtreeBHA said:
I'm bringing my own calender out next month, including a Christmas Advent Calender complete with sugar free chocolates....just GUESS where the last door is :thumbsup:
Put me in for one, i need a good laugh

:):dunce:

jail bird

Oct 19, 2003
sin bin
CrabtreeBHA said:

sugar free? are you trying to appeal to diabetics or are you saying the bints are a little pudgy?

:ohmy:

Well?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ALL women want is sugar free chocolates, FACT! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports