[Albion] For the benefit of the complete and utter shyster

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Where you've been, taken a :yawn:

Family round for lunch and a stroll.

I see we had another cracking away performance, Locardia on fire, etc etc. :facepalm:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It gets confirmed to the commentator who said his first booking was for the foul.

It really doesn’t. The ref doesn’t radio the fourth official (or anyone for that matter) to let match commentators what he has given a decision for.

You might be right or you might be wrong, but commentators have no more information than the viewers at home.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It really doesn’t. The ref doesn’t radio the fourth official (or anyone for that matter) to let match commentators what he has given a decision for.

You might be right or you might be wrong, but commentators have no more information than the viewers at home.

Perhaps the commentator shouldn't have confirmed the first booking then, I mean, why would he?

He really wouldn't. You should bookmark this page for future reference ------------> Brighton and Hove Albion - Disciplinary Status 2018-19
I didn't know that
"** In a change that was implemented for this season, yellow cards only count in the competition they were awarded (so a yellow card shown in an FA Cup match, for example, does not get accumulated and count towards a potential Premier League match ban)."

So the reverse must be true, meaning Chris can't use the FA Cup match for one of Dunk's absences.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I didn't know that
"** In a change that was implemented for this season, yellow cards only count in the competition they were awarded (so a yellow card shown in an FA Cup match, for example, does not get accumulated and count towards a potential Premier League match ban)."

So the reverse must be true, meaning Chris can't use the FA Cup match for one of Dunk's absences.

Dunk will only have a one-match ban.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Irrespective of the first yellow, why follow that up with a 'definite yellow card' challenge?

[tweet]1076530828337917952[/tweet]

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Irrespective of the first yellow, why follow that up with a 'definite yellow card' challenge?

[tweet]1076530828337917952[/tweet]

I watched it and I can't remember Dunk even being close? (first yellow - second was nailed on).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps the 4th Official should have told him Dunk wore the No 5 Shirt and the number 8 was Bissouma AQccording to the commentatorn on the stream I was watching we CAN appeal on the grounds of mistaken identity.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I didn't know that

I also didn't realise that Bissouma's yellow card in the Carabao Cup doesn't count towards the PL.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps the 4th Official should have told him Dunk wore the No 5 Shirt and the number 8 was Bissouma AQccording to the commentatorn on the stream I was watching we CAN appeal on the grounds of mistaken identity.

Don't hold your breath.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I didn't know that

I also didn't realise that Bissouma's yellow card in the Carabao Cup doesn't count towards the PL.

My work here is done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here