For fans of Lost - final episode

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
The final episode will now be shown at 5am Monday morning on sky 1 instead of the usual 9pm Friday slot. It's being shown at the same time as in the states.

I believe it will be repeated on tuesday evening.

After a cracking 6th season the finale better not be shit. " it was all a dream"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It will have to be some sort of cop out answer like that, because the universe they have built is completely implausible, and there's about 20,000 questions that still need to be answered.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The date and time of the last epsiodes are said to be relevant to all the maths/numbers going on.

Seems to quick for me the latest reveals have come thick and fast and have not had much time to absorb the deaths happening. Still looking forward to it. I am away so hope they do an evening repeat, as I get back about 9 when it is usally on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes because writers are really trying to make us think it is all possible. :wozza::facepalm:

No the Lost universe itself doesn't "work", there are things that contradict each other massively. (ie if one thing is true, the other cannot etc)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
finally that tank of shit is finishing!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
First series was BRILLIANT.
Watched bits and bobs of the second (possibly third), and it went downhill from there.
Haven't watched since then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports