Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For attendance fans

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Let me remind you. We were at Withdean for 12 years. Can you count that high? 12 years. Capacity for a number of years was 6000-you know, roughly double your number of season ticket holders. Capacity then went to a little over 8000, what your home attendance would be without Groupon and buy 1 get 2 free.

Here is a serious question for you? Where do new fans come from (Groupon isn't the answer btw)?

What a terrible thing to see, a new generation of Albion fans going to games with their parents to a stadium where they are treated like valued fans. A new generation that COULDN'T go to Withdean due to lack of seats and conditions almost as primitive as Shithurst. I realise it is a concept your shitty little club has difficulties understanding but that is the proper way to grow your fanbase.

Now please piss off and join your shrinking fanbase on BBS.
Thats a bit harsh ! I enjoy a bit of banter between us and Palace.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thats a bit harsh ! I enjoy a bit of banter between us and Palace.
Banter's one thing. This idiot is only interested in winding people up and contributes nothing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
[/B]

Hahahahaha that's a quality pot calling the kettle black statement ever heard from a deluded Bha fan, thousands of kiddies on train with Mums and Dads are they hard core Withdean or Goldstone ground Albion fans then?:nono:.

From bbs yesterday:

'I've said it before... When you have crowds of 12-13k during the low points and then all of sudden crowds of 18-19k durin the good points it says a lot about the 6k that have reappeared. Are you that surprised that there's a few thousand ********s in the crowd?'

We've got kiddies and returning fans. What have CPFC got? I think the above post and your contribution to this thread puts you firmly in the camp of the 6k who have 'reappeared'.

Last edited:

C

CT1

first and foremost fans are there to watch a game of football. No-one stops anyone from singing but if it wasnt good enough for those for whom it is of paramount importance perhaps they need to look at themselves rather than blaming others for whom it is not the be-all-and-end-all.

So you can claim to support brighton and not actually support them? I don't understand

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So you can claim to support brighton and not actually support them? I don't understand

if you look it up in the dictionary...................

your apparent definition certainly fits of course but so too does paying to watch the match and buying merchandise food drink and programmes and in the greater scheme of things is possibly more important to the club. Shouting and clapping, waving your arms about, swearing and abusing opposing fans and even singing about a team which isnt actually represented at the game probably count too.

I make a fair amount of noise but if all I want to do is sing I can join a choir.
For sure, not singing doesnt make bad fans

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
People saying our home atmosphere has been poor this season, from all the away games I've been to in the Championship, only Forest last week has rivalled the Amex for atmosphere. The Amex was probably at it's quietest yesterday but it still pisses over most other grounds when it eventually gets going.

Seemed weird we were at our uncapped capacity , yet the attendance was lower then the P*l*ce game.

:fishing: ???

You are aware that we are only certified for a capacity of 28,500 until next season?

[/B]

Hahahahaha that's a quality pot calling the kettle black statement ever heard from a deluded Bha fan, thousands of kiddies on train with Mums and Dads are they hard core Withdean or Goldstone ground Albion fans then?:nono:.

Hahahahah yourself - our kids and Mums are not getting in for a pound and they keep coming back week after week - what's your excuse? :tosser:

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Disagree again. For example, if it wasn't for the superb Liverpool fans in the Champions League Final V Milan - there's absolutely no way they could have pulled it off.

Fans are the difference between success and failure - I have no doubt in my mind that we would be relaxing comfortably in the top 4 this season if the Amex didn't have a sterile atmosphere.

Watcha gonna do about it then Mustafa? Or do you sit in silence EVERY game and then moan that no one contributes to the atmos? I sang. All Game. Probably got some strange looks. But what the F........how about you sunshine?

Hahahahah yourself - our kids and Mums are not getting in for a pound and they keep coming back week after week - what's your excuse? :tosser:

Where were you all when you were :shit:??? No club can muster that many loyal fans over night with out season ticket incentives like over 12 months interest free and starting at £33 per month :thumbsup: I stand by what I said, thousands will vanish soon enough, Free train tickets wont last forever and you can take your Chelsea top back out the drawer plasticj:tosser:

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
[/B]

Shush now. Rustington is not far away.....can be with you in 5.............

Where were you all when you were :shit:??? No club can muster that many loyal fans over night with out season ticket incentives like over 12 months interest free and starting at £33 per month :thumbsup: I stand by what I said, thousands will vanish soon enough, Free train tickets wont last forever and you can take your Chelsea top back out the drawer plasticj:tosser:

No free train tickets - added onto price of ticket. No need to beg for fans down here like your tinpot Club. Its Prem or bust (again) for you - where are you when you are good ? :laugh:

Your best crowd this year is still 2.5k below our worse. :tosser:

"We need a bigger stadium, we need a bigger stadium"

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath

What a tit.

This is taken direct from cpfc

• A guaranteed seat for every league game played in the 2013/14 season – Championship or Premier League. Prices start at £360 per season for adults.

That mr innumerate, equals £30 per month. They have also copied BHA and are offering 12 monthly instalments..

Please try harder, at the moment all you are doing is reaffirming that Palace fans are innumerate and raise totally pointless issues to try and score points. Next time you TRY to slag off BHA, may i suggest you find something to comment on, that cannot be ripped apart so easily.

Jan 30, 2008
thought it was very loud at times (i was in west upper and have recently had my ears syringed!). But in a nervy game where we played so poorly it was never gonna be great.

Reckon a load of people must have missed the equaliser! Haha!

Also what is with this "stand up if you hate palace" rubbish when we are 1 down with less than 10mins to play. Support the team and don't even mention bloody palace!
"north stand Brighton boys" :tosser:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
YOU'VE GOT A POINT THERE PALACE BLOKE, WE'VE GOT SOME RIGHT FLOATERS ON BOARD WHO WILL JUMP SHIP WHEN THE GOING GET'S TOUGH , no point in not denying it
regards
DR

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The potential was always there, as borne out my massive crowds in the 1970's, and a county with a catchment area all to our selves (if you exclude Crawley and the odd freak CP plastic interloper), of 1.5million.

In the Championship, the Albion's prices are high and remember 3,000 corporates are playing far more than that, yet 26,500 are prepared to pay.

I understand why Chelsea are on your mind. During the steady and severe decline in CP, post the Chris Armstrong era, you have lost out severely to the likes of Chelsea. If you like football and live in a dive like Norwood or Crawley, why watch the crap served at the rusting dump of Smellhurst, when you can watch proper football at Chelsea, Arsenal or Fulham or on Sky. It's killing your club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here