Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] For all those in the upper tier at Wembley

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Really glad to be near the front of 551, looking down from between the halfway line and the penalty area. Behind the goal feels like miles away, especially if low down and trying to decipher whats going on at the far end.
We've got 8 right at the front of 551 and we had a debate about the atmosphere so we'll see how that goes, but the position is very similar to our place in WSU which we love. Can always switch to lower tier for the final of course😂

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
.... it doesnt have to be lacking in atmosphere

just seen this on tiktok of Liverpool fans at Wembley

Put your Werthers down and lets get the top tier rocking :)

All Ive got is a blue dot running rings around a red one

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Definitely going to take some blue and white streamers in too - I’m front row so they should travel some distance

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Found this earlier pick the view from your seat

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Really glad to be near the front of 551, looking down from between the halfway line and the penalty area. Behind the goal feels like miles away, especially if low down and trying to decipher whats going on at the far end
Low down on right side of 552 neighbour!

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Looking at which blocks have sold well already it looks like most of the regular away fans/long term season ticket holders have mostly gone behind the goal. They're the folks most likely to get an atmosphere going. The upper tiers will end up being all the MyAlbion+ and guest tickets which are the people least likely to get an atmosphere going. (yes always excpetions to the rule etc but generally speaking that's right.)
I'm a STH and went for a spec that mirrors my WSU seat on the half way line because I CANT HANDLE CHANGE!

I'll do my best atmosphere wise but I really have come to not like being behind a goal.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
funny thing is, the front few rows of the upper tier are directly above the back rows of the lower tier Due to the overhangs, so effectively the same distance from the pitch. Benefit is that people in the upper tier can see whats happening at the other end too.

I wouldnt want to be at the back of the upper though
That was my calculation too. I'm on row 9 of the upper deck. Hope that's forward enough. There was a couple in row 3 but was too far into the corner for my liking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here