Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] For Albion Fans In Hampshire And Dorset

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
And, of course, further a field! A number of us travel for Saturday games on the train from Southampton to Brighton. One of the many conversations, and I believe it’s been mentioned on the board before, is holding an Albion fans get-together.

One of the suggestions was to have a meet up in Winchester as it’s quite central and has decent transport links with both rail and road (M3/A34). The next step is to find out how many of you are interested in this venture, and, whether you have any suggestions or pertinent questions.

If this project is a “goer” I am more than happy to arrange a venue and a suitable date. One pub that has been mentioned is the Albion (I kid you not!) next to Winchester train station, a real ale pub at that!

Would you please let me know if you’re interested in this, and if you have any Seagull friends who don’t read NSC please inform them of this. Based on the number in favour I intend to take the process further and update you accordingly.

I hope that’s all tickety-boo, and look forward to your replies. Cheers! :albion2:

Great idea, had I still lived in Bournemouth!

I’m pretty sure we spoke at Southampton station once, after the play-off semi final draw at Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here