Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footballing tips(better quala than hseagulsh)

i have two big tips for tomorrow that are certain to happen and i will be going larger than normal on..
1) ladbrokes currently have ZENIT ST.PETERSBURG at home are 5/6 to beat Lokomotiv Moscow!
2) Lazio(including mauro zarate who was on loan in the prem last season are away to Bologna and are 3-1!

if neither of them take your fancy them maybe a bit of Lyon at home to Lille and are 4/5..

This is will rival and crush any tips given by HseagulsH garrenteed!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
i have two big tips for tomorrow that are certain to happen and i will be going larger than normal on..
1) ladbrokes currently have ZENIT ST.PETERSBURG at home are 5/6 to beat Lokomotiv Moscow!
2) Lazio(including mauro zarate who was on loan in the prem last season are away to Bologna and are 3-1!

if neither of them take your fancy them maybe a bit of Lyon at home to Lille and are 4/5..

This is will rival and crush any tips given by HseagulsH garrenteed!

How are these guarantees? Lazio are one place off the relegation zone and are below Bologna in the table.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
How are these guarantees? Lazio are one place off the relegation zone and are below Bologna in the table.

Just ignore him. His largest ever bet is £1 :lolol:

I have pulled out 5 wins out of 6 at evens or better on here.

Come back and claim the NSC tipster crown off me when you can match that Kieran :wink:

Just ignore him. His largest ever bet is £1 :lolol:

QUOTE]

Except when you put £5 on brighton for me yeah lol and my £9 loss on valencia but anyway..

get over it you're awful, screw your tips its all about mine

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton

The games fixed... 1/2 for the draw? Stay off it.

I'm with you on Lyon though, don't know anything about Zenit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here