Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football365 says 3m

Let hope they are right!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
all will be revealed at around 2pm by the spurs press conferance or DK on the official site

Regency Gull

Jul 14, 2003
Shoreham by Sea
Depsite all the don't trust DK banter I don't think he'll let us down with this.

Is he really going to let our biggest asset - probably ever go for next to nothing?

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I think it will be less than 2 mil cos Bobbys agent on sky sports news has said that Everton offered 3 mil last year and it is less than that and spurs are getting a bargain:mad:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
CrabtreeBHA said:
all will be revealed at around 2pm by the spurs press conferance or DK on the official site

So if DK does his interview for the official site straight after the Spurs press conference (like he should do) it'll be on the official site sometime in November yes?
:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hehe yeah ture, forgot about the amazing lightning speed of the official updates on the site :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Normandy seagull said:
I think it will be less than 2 mil cos Bobbys agent on sky sports news has said that Everton offered 3 mil last year and it is less than that and spurs are getting a bargain:mad:

That may or may not be the case, but at the end of the day, Bobby's agent (or any other agent for that matter) will not be in the loop as to the private deal regarding a transfer sum between two clubs. It's none of his business.

All his job is is to get the best deal for his client.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It is possible that most of the figures are correct. Some of it could be our share ,some Bristol Rovers share, some appearance money etc

The gross figure could then be 3 million?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here