Football rumours

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have any rumours mentioned on this thread come about?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
A lot of speculation on there about players for Burnley like Dwight Gayle, Will Hughes etc. Just shows what the parachute money can do if proved to be true.

Also GM to Bristol City but the price of £1.5m is poving an obstacle. If that is CPFC valuation would prove a better buy than signing BZ.

Bounremouth want GM

I swear I read they were willing to pay £5m as well!

Yep, and apparently Norwich are competing to sign him.

http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=404025

This is the perfect example of the absolute BOLLOCKS that is reported on Football Rumour websites. BG, can you realise this and stop inflicting us with the never-ending pile of shite that is spewed from that site. Thank You.

albionite

May 20, 2009
This is the perfect example of the absolute BOLLOCKS that is reported on Football Rumour websites. BG, can you realise this and stop inflicting us with the never-ending pile of shite that is spewed from that site. Thank You.

As long as he and others keep it on this thread I can't see the problem.

It's when someone posts a new thread and say they have heard a rumour without mentioning they got it from football rumours:angry:

XSE25

Dec 29, 2013
A lot of speculation on there about players for Burnley like Dwight Gayle, Will Hughes etc. Just shows what the parachute money can do if proved to be true.

Also GM to Bristol City but the price of £1.5m is poving an obstacle. If that is CPFC valuation would prove a better buy than signing BZ.

1.5 for Glen Murray ???
LOL - no wonder it's poving an obstacle !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Very simple just ignore this thread, it is in your hands nobody forces you to read it.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Very simple just ignore this thread, it is in your hands nobody forces you to read it.

I was actually going to go the other way and join in!

I've found THIS site which generates a random football team.

I have found THIS site which if you add a string of numbers to the end of the URL generates a random footballer.

AND I have found THIS site where I can generate a random number for the price.

I firmly believe that my method is just as likely to throw up a genuine SCOOP as any football rumour site/ITK Twitter account. The first 5 transfers I can BREAK EXCLUSIVELY ARE:

• Ricardo Carvalho is joining Uni. De Chile for £1,000,000 from Monaco.

• New York Red Bulls winger Bobby Convey is joining Melbourne City for £345,000.

• Denis Tumasyan will be playing against the Albion next season, after his £4,230,000 deal from FC UFA to Brentford was sealed.

• Angel Rangel is dropping down the divisions to sign for Chesterfield in a deal worth £2,700,000.

• Luton Goalkeepr Mark Tyler is joining the Swedish national team... somehow for £35,000.

As I said, I'm quietly confident my percentage will be hovering at around the same level as Football Rumours. :)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I have found THIS site which if you add a string of numbers to the end of the URL generates a random footballer.

I firmly believe that my method is just as likely to throw up a genuine SCOOP as any football rumour site/ITK Twitter account. The first 5 transfers I can BREAK EXCLUSIVELY ARE:

• New York Red Bulls winger Bobby Convey is joining Melbourne City for £345,000.

• Denis Tumasyan will be playing against the Albion next season, after his £4,230,000 deal from FC UFA to Brentford was sealed.

• Angel Rangel is dropping down the divisions to sign for Chesterfield in a deal worth £2,700,000.

• Luton Goalkeepr Mark Tyler is joining the Swedish national team... somehow for £35,000.

As I said, I'm quietly confident my percentage will be hovering at around the same level as Football Rumours. :)

This deserves its own thread!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Still no one signing for us then.

FFS. :facepalm:

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
BensPussy6997198 said:
Another on bites the dust.[/QUOT

Are you for real? I think maybe you have been locked in Upper Beeding cement works waiting since 1995 for the new ground to be built and have gone mad!!!!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Broken-Mirror-600x360.jpg :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports