Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football people who are just impossible to dislike

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I had to look at that [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION], I just knew it'd be referring to my post. Yeah let's look at it in real time shall we... it's just too shocking... Hartson admitted his 'error of judgement' in his bio, I'd say various forms of cancer spreading through his body was punishment enough. Obviously you're an insensitive ********, but dredging that one up, especially given the work Hartson now does via the JH foundation is just pathetic. I realise you are utterly obsessed with me, but yet another of these pathetic personal attacks on my posts, well it's getting rather scary tbh. Back off, not a threat, but you are starting to worry me.

Kosh

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Andy Rollings

I had to look at that [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION], I just knew it'd be referring to my post. Yeah let's look at it in real time shall we... it's just too shocking... Hartson admitted his 'error of judgement' in his bio, I'd say various forms of cancer spreading through his body was punishment enough. Obviously you're an insensitive ********, but dredging that one up, especially given the work Hartson now does via the JH foundation is just pathetic. I realise you are utterly obsessed with me, but yet another of these pathetic personal attacks on my posts, well it's getting rather scary tbh. Back off, not a threat, but you are starting to worry me.

Kosh

You're a bit weird really aren't you.

I would have posted that had anyone put John Hartson up.

But if you want to believe that I'm stalking you, well that's up to you. And I fail to see any "personal attack" in my post.

Hillian.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Steve Bruce and Steve Mclaren.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Kosh

To be honest, that incident makes Hartson even more likeable as Berkovic was a whiney little bitch and it really is magnificent connection he gets with his jaw, making it all frightfully funny from a safe distance away.

Last edited:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I definitely have some man love for Peter Ward! :ascarf:
Other footie characters that i respect for being down to earth and generally good chaps.
Albion related - Russel Slade, Peter Taylor, Jimmy Case, Michael Robinson
Non-Albion related - Sean Dyche, Trevor Brooking, Ron Greenwood

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here