Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football odds and Hollywood FC for promotion.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
For an outright win of L2 it's 3/1 best (?) maybe others see it differently but i sense not jealousy but more of a case of injustice as how others have been left to wither on the vine,Bury, Macclesfield, Hereford, Darlington and others whilst the MSM just simply can't get enough of Wrexham. Phil Parkinson is manager and knows what to expect but yet for me every away game will be hopefully an absolute battle as it's become Wrexham this, Wrexham that. Let's get back Wrexham are just one of twenty four in L2 there are twenty three others.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
At least the owners don't advocate the killing of anyone who opposes their way of thinking, or going against their religious writings, they're just some rich blokes having a jolly
Not just having a jolly, but smart enough to not pretend to know what they are doing and instead defer to people who do.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
For an outright win of L2 it's 3/1 best (?) maybe others see it differently but i sense not jealousy but more of a case of injustice as how others have been left to wither on the vine,Bury, Macclesfield, Hereford, Darlington and others whilst the MSM just simply can't get enough of Wrexham. Phil Parkinson is manager and knows what to expect but yet for me every away game will be hopefully an absolute battle as it's become Wrexham this, Wrexham that. Let's get back Wrexham are just one of twenty four in L2 there are twenty three others.
Those odds will be based on the risk to the bookie, there is obviously a lot of money being staked on Wrexham this season. Now some of that will be punters influenced by the media hype but media hype alone is not enough for bookies to shorten the odds of a club heavily before a ball has even been kicked.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is this a secret coded message?

OK, so, pre, pre, bravo. It is, it used to be, it is the curtains. I never knew such happiness. If only the lord could have seen such magic. I'm an uzi lover, motherfucker. f*** suckin' bitch motherfucker. And then it landed. We thought it had come to help. But it was just killing people. Sometimes I just can't remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here