Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league show

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He said he had absolutely no idea who would take the final two spots. He didn't rule us out at all.

Last week he went for the teams that were currently occupying the 2 remaining spaces....Wigan at that time were still to qualify....he felt that neither they or Reading would slip up again

Dec 29, 2011
Not bad although I think the commentator described Leo as a 'bit-part' player this season?

No, that was CMS they described as bit-part. Harsh as he's been out for most of it, but hey we're only Brighton, I don't expect them to actually do research before commentating.

Also Clarridge said 'and Reading sneaked into the play-offs' which was at least corrected by Manish.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Can't expect anything more, last game of the season for 3 leagues they have a LOT to get through. Should really just split it up by the leagues and stick half of it on BBC3 or something.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Claridge saying Leo fired Reading into the playoffs. Dieing for us not to make them. Nope.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I swear bloody Birmingham City got more airtime than us tonight. :nono:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I swear bloody Birmingham City got more airtime than us tonight. :nono:

Never really liked clark but jesus the relief on his face ,there is one chap that is emotionally shattered

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
happy with the coverage tonight

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He said he had absolutely no idea who would take the final two spots. He didn't rule us out at all.
I seem to remember him saying that he didn't expect Wigan or Reading to slip up. Not exactly an out of order comment, but with Reading winning less than half of their games, and playing a good Burnley side, he was perhaps a bit naive.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
We don't normally create headlines and are not generally involved in high scoring games, plus we haven't been a heavy weight for much of the season, so I don't see why the BBC should be expected to give us lots of air time.

Far more at stake for them as today goes. Rightly so, they should have got more airtime. Plus their game was an absolute cracker.

did someone take some grumpy pills today? (and, given what happened today, you must have taken quite a few.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here