Football League show

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I guess Liam looks a bit like Benno, haven't seen him running down the wing recently mind.

they've also both worn number 26 for us! took me a long time to get used to 26 being Bridcutt after Benno wore it because they DO look quite similair from afar!

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Pleasing,, Palace getting out played , Murray missing one on ones and us scoring goal of the season to go top

Palace mugs

Outplayed? 1st half yes, 2nd half we were much better team. And Murray was awesome, they couldn't handle him

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Pleasing,, Palace getting out played , Murray missing one on ones and us scoring goal of the season to go top

Palace mugs
Murray lookied lively though, they've had a decent start and he will be a good player for them. It would be good if he fails, and they're wankers obviously, but you have to be honest about it

Claridge was doing well until he said about Bridcutt/Bennett, total nonsense.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Murray lookied lively though, they've had a decent start and he will be a good player for them. It would be good if he fails, and they're wankers obviously, but you have to be honest about it

Looked like he completely changed the game (as much as it pains me to say it). Great goal.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Claridge was doing well until he said about Bridcutt/Bennett, total nonsense.

Nice to see you're not all biased and deluded. Fair play and congrats on your fine start

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
To be fair he has to comment on all the football league so you are going to get muddled on some things, he has watched us three times this season and every time I have heard him talk about us he has only had good things to say.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
WTF does Claridge know about us - Bridcutt has replaced Bennet - FFS

Exactly. Good publicity, but it is a delusion. Gillingham made a better fist of it than Peterborough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports