sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Why are we not 1st on, they really are pissing me off

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Because todays match was definitely deserving of 10minute of highlights :facepalm:

Yer but that's not the point we are top we should be 1st game on

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A largely dull game where neither keeper made a save of note within the 90 minutes?

I imagine they could find something better without looking too hard.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
How many more dodgy pens those filthy pigs gonna get this season

No idea, probably a lot more. When you have players who are as fast and tricky on the ball as Williams, Zaha and Bolasie, they get brought down a lot. Also, Murray is exceptional at winning penalties and free-kicks.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
He dives, we know. He used to play for us.

It's more than just diving though. He has a knack for it. That and the fact that he's a fantastic penalty taker makes for a very good combination.

He's well in the goals now :) 6 in 4!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's more than just diving though. He has a knack for it. That and the fact that he's a fantastic penalty taker makes for a very good combination.

He's well in the goals now :) 6 in 4!

Again - he played for us. We well remember his traits.

It takes a pretty special sort of supporter to criticise his own player who "goes down too easily". We didn't have many, I doubt you do either.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
No idea, probably a lot more. When you have players who are as fast and tricky on the ball as Williams, Zaha and Bolasie, they get brought down a lot. Also, Murray is exceptional at winning penalties and free-kicks.

Is that a giant foam rubber hand pointing to one of your moobs?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Again - he played for us. We well remember his traits.

It takes a pretty special sort of supporter to criticise his own player who "goes down too easily". We didn't have many, I doubt you do either.

Funny, I remember him being an awful penalty taker...

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

Murray was a good diver for us, have to admit. Him and Zaha in the same team probably makes them the biggest diving team in the football league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports