Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Focus

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Morning All,

Yesterdays football focus is not available on Iplayer, anyone know of a link where I could download or watch yesterdays edition?

Cheers

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hold on, I'm sorting out a download link for you.....

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Usually have to wait for Monday night to see an edited one with any Prem reference or image edited out. Isn't on iplayer but would be then, on a separate area of BBC site

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh yes please.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Usually have to wait for Monday night to see an edited one with any Prem reference or image edited out. Isn't on iplayer but would be then, on a separate area of BBC site

Or not....[MENTION=13067]danwalkerbbc[/MENTION] A reminder Brighton fans: Focus is not on iplayer so if you want to see the show live from your place & you're coming... get it recorded!

Last edited:

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009
Sorry i posted this on earlier and I have watched it all morning!!!!???? If you go into bbc Iplayer and type search football it then comes up with the show!! it is the first that comes out in the search engine..BBC iPlayer - iPlayer Radio Home and it is now on the most watched just click the link!!!

Good luck!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Zamoraace was just trying to help.

Download link to Football Focus will be ready in 19 minutes. It's 67% of the way on the progress bar.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Or not....[MENTION=13067]danwalkerbbc[/MENTION] A reminder Brighton fans: Focus is not on iplayer so if you want to see the show live from your place & you're coming... get it recorded!

I didn't say it would ever be on iplayer! Live or later. FF is just re-edited on Monday, and the non-prem stuff packaged as a video on the bbc sports page. Nothing to do with iplayer so danwalker is correct. Was every week last season anyway. Of course it's not on iplayer as that would include Prem stuff and break licensing. You seem to have confused what I said.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Isn't on iplayer but would be then

I didn't say it would ever be on iplayer! Live or later. FF is just re-edited on Monday, and the non-prem stuff packaged as a video on the bbc sports page. Nothing to do with iplayer so danwalker is correct. Was every week last season anyway. Of course it's not on iplayer as that would include Prem stuff and break licensing. You seem to have confused what I said.

Ummmm.......

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Update: the upload has just crapped out as MediaFire seems to have recently put a restrictive upper-limit on the file size. Grrrrr!

I am now uploading it to my Dropbox account and will send you link shortly.

Apologies for keeping you waiting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here