Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football DVDs wanted for disabled child

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
My sister works with a child with very severe learning and physical disabilities, they just discovered that he loves to watch football and it is the only thing on TV/DVD he likes, as he is unable to independently entertain himself it would be great if he has lots of different ones to watch. She is asking if anyone has any they don't want any more and that they would be wiling to give to him (in whatever condition provided they work) She is looking for ones with lots of match action not long sections of interviews. The only one she has is the England 5-1 Germany game.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
My sister works with a child with very severe learning and physical disabilities, they just discovered that he loves to watch football and it is the only thing on TV/DVD he likes, as he is unable to independently entertain himself it would be great if he has lots of different ones to watch. She is asking if anyone has any they don't want any more and that they would be wiling to give to him (in whatever condition provided they work) She is looking for ones with lots of match action not long sections of interviews. The only one she has is the England 5-1 Germany game.

...what a place to start!

The young lad needs to be warned that's it's all downhill after that!

Good luck and all the best to him and ya sis.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Have all the Liverpool European cup finals on DVD. The last one in Istanbul is Brilliant. It has 3 DVDs, The whole match, one with highlights and thhe other with fans before and after. You can have the lot.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Have all the Liverpool European cup finals on DVD. The last one in Istanbul is Brilliant. It has 3 DVDs, The whole match, one with highlights and thhe other with fans before and after. You can have the lot.

Fabulous! can pick up on a match day if you want? Or if not where do you live or I can give you our address?

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
have a shit load on vhs you are welcome to, if that helps?
might even have an old video player, maybe...

That is a really generous offer but unfortunatly they have very limited space and the TV has a built in DVD player: no space for a VHS player. Thanks anyway.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I need to have a look but I'm pretty sure I have a Soccer AM DVD, one of Charlie's season reviews and the 83 Cup Final on DVD. Let me check and I'll come back to you. You're welcome to any that I have if you want them/think they'll be suitable.

Edit-just reread your post. The Soccer AM one may be too much talk-Charlie's season review definitely will be!

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I need to have a look but I'm pretty sure I have a Soccer AM DVD, one of Charlie's season reviews and the 83 Cup Final on DVD. Let me check and I'll come back to you. You're welcome to any that I have if you want them/think they'll be suitable.

Not sure about the soccer AM one: probably to much chat etc but the others would be great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here