Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fog warning for tonight

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It's worth noting that this is a generalised "yellow warning" of fog for the whole of London & the South East, rather than specifically for Brighton/Falmer.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tonight sees the second half played, of the USG game that was abandoned at half time on Saturday. Would be spectacularly coincidental for that to coincide with Tony's other club's match being abandoned!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's worth noting that this is a generalised "yellow warning" of fog for the whole of London & the South East, rather than specifically for Brighton/Falmer.

My Accuweather app was set for Falmer... so it appeared to be an alert specific to that area.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wasn’t it Leicester city at the theatre of trees when they scored and their fans in the visiting supporters stand ( before it moved to behind the goal to the left of the south stand) didn’t realise they had scored until their players ran towards them celebrating

You couldn’t see the sportsman pub from the F block!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wasn’t it Leicester city at the theatre of trees when they scored and their fans in the visiting supporters stand ( before it moved to behind the goal to the left of the south stand) didn’t realise they had scored until their players ran towards them celebrating

You couldn’t see the sportsman pub from the F block!

Couple of games at the Goldstone too where you couldn’t see the other end of the pitch, can’t remember who we were playing, Cambridge was one of them maybe

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hope it wasn’t like that game (I think vs QPR) where we got to the ground before it was called

Me and the Missus were having an evening meal near Lewes when the game was called off. Four hour drive for a second rate meal.

I was so cross I drove over to Withdean and burnt T*mmy's house down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All you newbies talking about fog is so predictable.
Come back to me when you can talk proper fog.

IMG_20220118_163302_653~2.jpg

IMG_20220118_163342_673~2.jpg

Seriously talk to me about this one.
I have no idea I was there.
No idea why I even bought a programme.
Absolutely no recollection of it being foggy (till someone said on here)

Nothing - I've got nothing.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
All you newbies talking about fog is so predictable.
Come back to me when you can talk proper fog.

View attachment 143982

View attachment 143983

Seriously talk to me about this one.
I have no idea I was there.
No idea why I even bought a programme.
Absolutely no recollection of it being foggy (till someone said on here)

Nothing - I've got nothing.
Well I remember an incident at one foggy game. It could have been this one as I thought Dennis Mortimer was playing but for us.
It was so foggy that when we were on the attack we put in a cross, in front of the North Stand, that was more than a yard over the byline and the linesman (They were called that back then) couldn't see it.
I can't remember the score but I remember I lived a short walk away in Cowper Street at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here