Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FM10 on iPhone

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Anyone else got this?

My initial thoughts are that it is far superior to CM10. Smooth graphics, better gameplay and more logical menus.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
:shrug:

orbituk

May 6, 2010
Hertfordshire
The reviews for it are great, obviously its missing some of the finer details that the full PC game has but theres enough there to keep you addicted. I have been a long term fan of the CM/FM series and I know my life would end if I put it on my iphone...so im stearing clear for now!

stevebucknor1

Jan 3, 2011
Counter-strike is the best game for ever. It is really amazing and outstanding game for ever. I have never seen this type of game before in my life. It is really fantastic game. There are superb graphics in it. It is really very well designed.

kamrald

Feb 18, 2011
Iphone is the best and innovative creation of an apple. its provide really entertainment to its users via music and video features. FM 10 connect with the iphone and provide great music to the users. moreover its provide better sound quality.

jimfaster

Feb 28, 2011
Not exactly....... And even i don't think so.

leoanderson1

Mar 16, 2011
This is about the iphone. iphone is the best and innovative creation of an apple. its provide really entertainment to its users via music and video features. FM 10 connect with the iphone and provide great music to the users.

breetgraham

May 13, 2011
It should be like this. The reviews for it are great, obviously its missing some of the finer details that the full PC game has but theres enough there to keep you addicted. I have been a long term fan of the CM/FM series. I like it very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here